Friday night was spent with friends seeing the Sinus Show guys take on all things Britney Spears in the movie Crossroads. By the end of the evening, my mouth hurt from laughing, and I learned a few interesting things:
- The movie was directed by Tamara Davis who's done some of the coolest music videos of all time.
- The movie was written by Shonda Rhimes, the creator of my fourth favorite medical show of all time, "Grey's Anatomy". (In case you're wondering, "Scrubs", "Chicago Hope", and "House").
- For some reason, those two things didn't seem to help.
- The director should have fired everyone responsible for keeping track of scene continuity.
- Sinus guy John should work for UPS, as he certainly knows how to deliver a package. (Hint: he played the denim miniskirt-wearing Britney in the long skit near the end of the film).
- If you're going to choke-to-near-death in the row in front of us, have your dad with you to save your life. It really makes a difference.
- The Sinus guys are certainly at their best during their second or third run of doing a movie. Never go on their first week, but if they bring something back, it's likely to be good. (Supporting evidence: "Red Dawn", "Top Gun", and their Holiday Show)