1) veggie sushi and tempura with lizardprincess and her fiancee, followed by viewing episodes of "Little Brittan" and "Good Eats".
2) After getting home, I took a hike to the local coffee shop to spend about 90 minutes on work stuff.
3) When I got home, I took my new kite out to catch some wind in the local school yard. I got it airborne, but it's listing to the right, so I need to make adjustments before the next windy afternoon.
4) I got to prepare a few of my spicy chipotle bean dip (a cooked mixture of refried black beans, refried pinto beans, whole black beans, and pured chipotle peppers), and I also setup a habenero cheddar cheese tray with crackers and a plate of refrigerator pickles, garnished with salt and freshly-ground black pepper.
5) Several friends from "The Show With No Name", including poyboy, came over to watch the Super Bowl in high def. I got to reconfigure my couch and some tables, and we had a really great time. I got to make a lot of jokes at the expense of the teams and officials, and we saw several really exciting plays and a pretty good half-time show by the Rolling Stones.
I'm now down here on the re-reconfigured couch, watching the recording of "Gray's Anatomy", and winding down a little before heading off to bed. Let's hope there's plenty of excitement to come this week.